I’m so happy to announce that Valentine’s Day Mini Sessions are open for booking!!!!
- Since having London, Valentine’s Day carries a special meaning for us. It’s the day that we treat Hubby to breakfast, balloons and flowers. (Okay, so the balloons are for London and the flowers are for me. lol)
- To make it a tradition, every year for the last 2 years, London and I would get up earlier than usual to sneak the balloons into the house and set small table for breakfast. I’d make musubi, fry dumplings (from Costco), cut some fruits and arrange some flowers (that hubby got me the day before from Trader Joe’s) into some small vases and voila!!! We have a really fancy breakfast table without doing too much!!!
This year, I designed a really festive Valentine’s Day studio set, and I invite you to bring your loved ones in to capture some really amazing memories together!!!
The photos can be:
– Mommy & Me
– Daddy & Me
– Me & My parents
– Me & My spouse (because we hardly have cute pix together)
– I’m surprising my girlfriend
– or all of the kids
HERE ARE THE DETAILS: All sessions include the photoshoot for up to 8 people and 1 outfit (unless indicated) and a print release. For parents: the time is approximately and may take longer or shorter depending on how your child(ren) feels.
- Valentine’s Day MINI SESSIONS:
$600– 20-minute session + all of your favorite images
$450– 20-minute session + 30 images
$350– 20-minute session + 20 images
$275 – 20-minute session + 10 edited images
- REGULAR PORTRAIT SESSION: $400 – 45-mins to 1-hour photoshoot – 25 edited images
- EXTENDED SESSION: $600 – 1-2 outfits – 1 to 1.5 hours – 50 images
- FULL SESSION: $1,000 – 1-2 outfits – 1-2 hours + All of your favorite images
YOU CAN ADD-ON:
- A gift print package (8 prints up to 8×10): $150
- 16×24 canvas: $200
- 24×36 canvas: $295
- 3- 16×24 canvas collage: $450
- Enjoy free shipping and 15% off all print order placed between now and March 15th. Can be applied to previous sessions.
Weekday afternoons are very flexible and preferred for me but I know some of you work during the day and have distant learning with your kids. So here are my weekend availability. Spots are available on a first come- first serve basis so please contact me soon to get the most convenient time for YOU and the happiest time for your kids:
|Saturday, 1/16||9am, 10am, 11am12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm|
|Sunday, 1/17||9am, 10am, 11am … 4pm, 5pm|
|Sunday, 1/24||1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm|
|Saturday, 2/6||9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm //// 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm|
|OUTDOOR||At CA State Capitol in Downtown Sacramento|
when the pink magnolias & the camellias are in bloom
|Saturday, 2/13||9am, 10am, 11am… 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm|
|Sunday, 2/14||9am, 10am, 11am… 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm|
TO BOOK YOUR VALENTINE’S DAY SESSION:
Sessions will be booked on a first come-first serve basis.
Below, please tell me a little about you, what your preferred date and time are and what do you have in mind for your photos?
A non-refundable retainer fee of $150 is required to book your date and time. Should something happens and you’re not able to make it to the allotted photoshoot, I will work with you to reschedule 1 time. After that, there is a $50 charge to reschedule.
Thank you! I can’t wait to see you [again]!