I am thrilled to announce that my 2020 Fall Mini Sessions are open for booking!
THIS FALL is the perfect time to:
- Update your family photos (for the 2020 year or for the first time ever!)
- Get your holiday photos taken (so you can send out Christmas cards on time).
- Grab fun photos of you and your loved ones (like a sisters photoshoot, a Mom & Me, Dad & Me, grandparents or a best friends photoshoot.)
- Get pics of you and your pets (cats, dogs, birds).
- or just treat yourself to a photoshoot of your own! (You know you totally deserve it! Early birthday, late birthday, boudoir or glamour).
- It’s also been a really weird year where we’ve been coup up in the house most of the time. Though it seems like nothing is going on, your kids grew a lot. Let’s get out for a bit and create some fun memories together!!
HERE ARE THE DETAILS: All sessions include the photoshoot for up to 8 people and 1 outfit (unless indicated) and a print release. For parents: the time is approximately and may take longer or shorter depending on how your child(ren) feels.
- MINI SESSION: $275 – 20-minute session – 10 edited high-res digital images of your favorite photos
- FULL MINI SESSION: $450 – 20-min session – ALL OF YOUR FAVORITE IMAGES (20-40) depending what you love
- REGULAR SESSION: $400 – 45-mins to 1-hour photoshoot – 25 edited images
- EXTENDED SESSION: $600 – 1-2 outfits – 1 to 1.5 hours – 50 images
- FULL SESSION: $1,000 – 1-2 outfits – 1 to 1.5 hours All of your favorite images
YOU CAN ADD-ON:
- + 20 minutes+ 15 additional digital images: $125
- + 25 custom Holiday/Christmas cards: $150 (then it’s $100 per each 25 card set)
- + A gift print package (8 prints of 8×10 or smaller ): $150
- + 24×36 canvas: $295
- + 3- 16×24 canvas collage: $450
- + Enjoy free shipping and 15% off all print order placed between now and Dec. Can be applied to previous sessions.
Weekday afternoons are very flexible and preferred for me but I know some of you work during the day and has distant learning with your kids. So here are the weekends that I am available. Lighting is the best between 7AM – 10AM & 2:00 PM-5:30PM (before daytime savings). Spots are available on a first come- first serve basis so please contact me soon to get the most convenient time for YOU and the happiest time for your kids:
ARE VERY FLEXIBLE SO CONTACT ME FOR A SPECIFIC DATE. If below, there are no location after the time, it means the location is open to be booked by the first person.
- SATURDAY- 9/19- 9am / …. 4pm
- SUNDAY- 9/20– 8am- Natomas Oak Park. …. 4:30pm
- SUNDAY- 9/27 – 9am / 10 ….. 3pm / 5pm Cosumnes River Preserve
- SATURDAY- 10/3– 8am / 9am – William Land Park
- SUNDAY: 10/4- 9:30 at Laguna Town Hall …. 3pm / 4pm / 4:45pm
- SUNDAY- 10/18- PUMPKIN PATCH PHOTOS?
- SUNDAY: 10/24- 9:30am at Downtown Sac Capital Park
2:30 / 3:30pm – Cosumnes River Preserve
- SUNDAY: 10/25- 8am/ 10am – UC Davis Arboretum- Redwood Forest
2pm Cosumnes River Preserve
- SUNDAY: 11/1 – 2pm- Cosumnes River Preserve
NOV 7, 8, 14, 15– Christmas Studio Photos in the morning Outdoor location in the afternoon.
TO BOOK YOUR FALL / CHRISTMAS SESSION THIS YEAR:
Sessions will be booked on a first come-first serve basis.
Below, please tell me a little about you, what your preferred date and time is and what you’d love to have for your photos this year?
A non-refundable retainer fee of $150 is required to book your date and time. Should something happens and you’re not able to make it to the allotted photoshoot, I will work with you to reschedule 1 time. After that, there is a $50 charge to reschedule.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I am posting some photos from previous years’ photoshoots in case you need ideas for outfit combinations.
I can’t wait to photograph your family this year. Yours, Tra
Leave a Reply